Share this Page
2023 K-Z INC. Connect SE 211MKSE
|RV type||Travel Trailer||stock no||N1245|
|length||26.1 ft.||weight||5150 lbs.|
|fresh water||45 gals.||grey water||32 gals.|
|black water||32 gals.|
Connect SE is the ultimate travel trailer offering spacious floorplans, yet is still lightweight enough for the adventure of your dreams. In Connect SE, you’ll find that exploration has all the conforms of home. The 211MKSE is a top selling unit for the Connect SE line, and a perfect couples unit! This unit is fully equipped with a Queen bed with hanging closets on each side, and windows on either side for cross ventilation.
Theater seating with heat & massage are located in the slide out, across from a booth dinette that can easily convert to a bed if needed. A large, well appointed kitchen space offers an 8CF dual Gas/electric refrigerator, a microwave, 3 burner cooktop with glass clover/splash guard, and an oven. A deep single basin sink is located along the rear kitchen counter top area for optimal prep space, and you have a large pantry behind the Booth dinette. A full 3 peice bathroom finishes off this unit, and makes it a MUST SEE!
Other Key Features, include, but are not limited to the following;
- Exterior docking station
- RV Airflow system
- OneControl monitor/switch panel
- Lamilux exterior fiberglass w/UVA & UVB resistant gelcoat
- Tufflex roof w/lifetime warranty
- ONE-PIECE ‘TUFFLEX’ LIFETIME WARRANTY on seamless PVC roof membrane
- LAMINATED SIDEWALLS aluminum framed with high density solid block insulation
- INSULATED FLOOR AND UNDERBELLY
- INSULATED ROOF
- INSULATED FRONT AND REAR WALLS
- 5/8" TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD some of our competitors use OSB board
- 1" THICK BAGGAGE DOORS most of our competitors have ½" baggage doors
- CLIMATE PACKAGE added insulation so you can extend the camping season, with a fully enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly to protect tanks and pipes (R-9* sidewalls, R-20* roof and R-24* floor)
Azdel Fiberglass side wall construction ( 50% Lighter then wood, no mold, mildew, rotting or warping, unaffected by temperature & humidity changes, superior thermal insulation, superior sound absorption, Low VOC's -No Formaldehyde
Come see it on the lot today! No hidden fees, just add the tax!
Disclaimer: Great Escape RV maintains this website as accurately as possible. All information, including but not limited to, pricing, product information, specifications, media and dealer promotions are subject to change without notice. Great Escape RV will not be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.