It may go by Minnie, but it’s designed for big outdoor adventure. An easy-to-pull, lightweight camper, Minnie maximizes its compact space with features that challenge the conventional idea of what a travel trailer can be.
The Winnebago Towables Limited Structural Warranty covers your RV for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original owner. This structural warranty covers the workmanship attributable to Winnebago’s manufacturing and assembly of the structural portions of your RV. Structural coverage includes:
- Main steel frame
- Steel frame outriggers & cross members
- Skeletal framing (wall studs, floor joists, roof rafters)
- Sidewall assembly
- Roof assembly
- Roof materials installation
- Flooring assembly
- All slide out boxes & applicable structural assembly
- Fiberglass front caps (paint fade cracking
• Maximum Comfort Whatever creatures you meet outdoors, don’t forget your creature comforts inside. With Minnie’s queen bed, spacious galley, and large private bathroom, relax and rest easy.
• Stunning Surfaces Full, easy-to-clean linoleum surfaces and a light, stylish interior will brighten any trip.
• Sizzling Showcase The double-door gas/elec refrigerator, microwave, stainless steel sink and three-burner cooktop with oven are just some of the many stars of the full kitchen.
• Entertainment Score From game night to the big game, bring your entertainment outdoors with external patio speakers and external TV hookup.
• Class-Leading Storage Master packing day and leave nothing behind with 44 cu. ft. of exterior storage – the best in its class.